WHAT WE DO
Triangle Biostatistics was founded to provide statistical consulting and statistical programming services to the pharmaceutical industry. Triangle Biostatistics has experience working with large and small contract research organizations and large, mid-size, and small pharmaceutical companies.
HOW WE HELP
With extensive experience in all phases of drug development and numerous regulatory submissions across various indications, Triangle Biostatistics is positioned to provide strong statistical consulting and programming support utilizing sound scientific reasoning and the latest computing technology.
A top-tier biostatistics team providing customizable analysis and reporting services built on a SAS® platform.
- Experience with multiple EDC platforms
- CDISC implementation (SDTM and ADaM, Define.xml, annotated CRF)
- Derived dataset production and validation
- TLF production and validation
Our competency of full-service data management stems from an extensive knowledge of data standards, offering a unique quality focus built by end-user statisticians.
- Data Management Plan development
- Case Report Form (CRF and eCRF) design, printing/deployment, distribution
- Electronic Data Capture implementation, site training and support
- Data receipt, logging, and tracking
We are industry veterans that provide a wide range of statistical analysis and programming consulting services.
- Sample size determination
- External, independent, unblinded statistician
- IDMC/DSMB support
- Document review
- Data standards
- SOP writing
- Macro development